Download Student Worksheets RTF
- Learn about engineering design.
- Learn about planning and construction.
- Learn about teamwork and working in groups.
As a result of this activity, students should develop an understanding of:
- structural engineering and design
- problem solving
Students learn how musical instrument have been designed throughout history, and then work in teams to develop a design for their own instrument using everyday items. Teams plan their instrument, execute construction, test, troubleshoot, evaluate their own work and that of other students, and present to the class.
- Teacher Resource Documents (attached)
- Student Worksheets (attached)
- Student Resource Sheets (attached)
Alignment to Curriculum Frameworks
Curriculum alignment sheet is included in PDF.comments powered by Disqus